|18.10.2014 Announcement of the EFEM Final Conference
Final Conference of SE693 EFEM Project will take place 18 November 2014 at SPbSPU (Gradgdansky Av., 28, build. 15, of 220)
Preliminary program of the Conference is attached
|19.11.2014 EFEM Final Conference
The Final Conference of SE693 EFEM project took place 18.11.2014 in SPbPU.
Presentations of the Conference speakers are available in sections EnergyManagement and EnergyAudit of the Energy Efficiency Platform.
Photo report of the event is attached
“Efficient Energy Management - EFEM”
The project idea is to combine best practices, business models and instruments from
- Analysis of existing approaches to energy consumption in housing in Russia and Finland.
- Synthesis of effective business models, methods and instruments for energy management in housing.
- Piloting of proposed solutions in typical buildings fin Saint-Petersburg.
|Lead Partner||Lappeenranta University of Technology||Finland|
|Partners||Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University||Russia|
|VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland||Finland|
|The St. Petersburg House Property Owners Association Russia||Russia|
|Production, research and designing organization “Venchur”||Russia|
|Associate||Committee on Construction of St. Petersburg||Russia|
|Committee on Energetic and Engineering Support of St. Petersburg||Russia|
to develop a multistage practical program which supports energy efficiency actions for existing public building stock in St.Petersburg.
to design and pilot new concept of energy efficiency services in Saint-Petersburg in collaboration with Finnish and Russian partners.
- Creation of ICT based platform for exchange of information and use the expertise from both countries where Finnish-Russian experiences could be used to help increase efficiency of energy management in housing.
- Comparative analysis of methods and tools for energy efficiency assessment in Russia and Finland
- Development of methodological base for energy efficiency audits in housing
- Creation of international team of trained experts in energy saving in housing
- Piloting of proposed tools and methods in Saint-Petersburg public and living houses.
- Platform for dissemination of the results, including e.g. instructions, newsletter for publishing news and information concerning energy efficiency of buildings, and information about the buildings (consumption data, structural information etc.).
- Piloting solution for creation of Web-based monitoring system
- Developed methods for calculation and building performance evaluation and energy balance models for different types of buildings
- General regional heating energy efficiency assessment criteria and model for housing areas
- Commissioning procedure for building retrofits, i.e. general procedure for different types of buildings
- Practical applications of utilization of the developed energy efficiency and energy balance models and energy efficiency related business opportunities: regional energy management services, energy audit services etc.
- Retrofit and energy-saving investment examples based on the pilot buildings
- Energy Audit and Energy Management Training events
- Energy Audit Instructions and Energy Audits for best practices
- Overall program for energy efficient management of buildings
1 December 2012 - 1 December 2014
This project is co-funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland